Christmas Party – Tania Shaw
$200.00 – $1,555.00
Taranaki Studio49 Devon Street East, New Plymouth Central TK 4310 Open Map
- Minimum booking fee of $1040 applies, this allows for (up to) 16 people. Then it is $65pp for anyone over and above 16.
- For your group of 27 this comes to $1555
- Please note that some specialty sessions such as Neon Nights, Textured Art as well as a few others have an additional per person cost of $10pp and this will be reflected in the minimum booking fee as well. Textured Art sessions are also capped at 24 attendees due to space restrictions.
What we offer
NOTE: If you are purchasing a ticket to an advertised catered event, please check the event information for more details of inclusions.
Sat, 18 Nov | 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- I’m running late, is that okay?
Of course, these things happen! Please don’t feel you need to panic call the studio 100 times, our artists will be busy being the hostess with the mostess and would have started to provide the group art steps. To ensure the session isn’t interrupted, please just arrive when you can and we will catch you up during the next paint-drying break.
- What happens if my session is cancelled?
In the rare event that a public session is cancelled, the ticket purchaser will be notified via email or text message no later than 24 hours prior to their session scheduled start time.
Ticket purchasers will be offered a reschedule to another upcoming session, a studio credit to the value of their purchase for future use or a refund.
- Can you hold onto my painting?
While we would love to hold onto all the masterpieces and sell them on Etsy, many of our studios have limited storage space. Some studios may hold artworks for a week, however after that they will look to donate the canvas to local charities and organisations. If you’ve left your artwork behind be sure to get in touch with the studio to arrange a collection!