Pinot & Picasso uses local catering companies and therefore, inclusions in our Grazing Boxes vary across our studios. Our Grazing Boxes include food that contains or may contain: peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, sesame seeds, fish, shellfish, soy, lupin, wheat.
If you have any dietary requirements or allergies, please let us know at checkout or contact your studio directly.
Terms & Conditions
This Website is operated by Veuve Ventures NZ Limited (“Pinot & Picasso”). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Pinot & Picasso. Pinot & Picasso offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Purchases through this Website
Pinot & Picasso offers and sells through this Website: www.pinotandpicasso.nz. All currency and purchase transactions will be performed in New Zealand Dollars. Pinot & Picasso reserves the right to change pricing at any time. All prices quoted on this website include a 15% Goods and Services Tax (GST), unless specified otherwise.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
Refund & Reschedule Policy
Bookings can be cancelled or rescheduled for $25 non-negotiable fee* per transaction up to 48-hours before a scheduled session time. If cancelling or rescheduling within that 48-hour window, a $25 non-negotiable fee* per ticket will be applied. Grazing boards cannot be rescheduled or cancelled within the 48-hour window. If cancelling or rescheduling a session within this 48-hour window, the cost of the grazing board will be forfeited. For bookings of 6+ tickets, there will be a $25 non-negotiable fee per ticket to cancel or reschedule at any time. When rescheduling, the customer will need to choose the next most convenient session date that is available or Pinot & Picasso can provide a credit towards a future booking (minus the rebooking fee).
Important: we are very strict on ‘no shows’. If a customer does not show up for the class, we’ll still charge the full amount. We are unable to refund, reschedule or provide credit for a missed session.
*Unless the Pinot Guarantee is purchased at time of booking.
*Pinot Guarantee cannot be used to reschedule/cancel after the session has already commenced.
CANCELLATIONS DUE TO COVID LOCKDOWN – If your session is cancelled due to a Government mandated closure of our studio, your tickets grazing board will be rescheduled or provided to you as a credit at no extra charge. In the event this is not suitable, a flat $15 refund fee per transaction will be applied to cover transaction, web and administration costs.
Private Function deposits are non-refundable. If the full amount has been paid & there is more than 2 weeks before the session date, we can reschedule your private function to another date that is suitable for yourself & also the Pinot & Picasso studio. We are unable to refund or reschedule private functions within the 2 weeks before your session date. The full amount will be forfeited. We hope this never has to happen. Pinot Guarantee does not apply to Private Functions. If you have accidentally purchased it with your Private Function, we are more than happy to refund the Pinot Guarantee fee at your request.
To process a return, contact must first be made to the Head Office regarding the return. A refund or exchange must first be approved and will not be processed until the goods are received and inspected. Proof of faulty items must be received before a refund or exchange can be processed. Eligible returns must be in new, undamaged condition unless faulty. Pinot & Picasso will not reimburse postage costs. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase an Art Box.
In Studio Purchases
Pinot & Picasso offers and sells products in the studio. All currency and purchase transactions will be performed in New Zealand Dollars. Pinot & Picasso reserves the right to change pricing at any time. All prices quoted in the studio include a 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST), unless specified otherwise.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
By making a purchase through our studios, you agree to receive email and SMS notices. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletter email, or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Refunds on In Studio Purchases
Please be careful when making a purchase in the studio as refunds can not be given on site and can only be processed through our head office. Our head office operating hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm. If you require a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of tickets between Franchisee entities
Pinot & Picasso is a franchisee business. Tickets cannot be transferred between Pinot & Picasso entities including the Art Box. Gift Cards purchased prior to 29th May 2020 or ‘Studio Exclusive’ gift cards are purchased for the selected studio and cannot be transferred to another Pinot & Picasso entity.
Pinot Guarantee costs $4.95 per ticket. The Pinot Guarantee:
- Provides customers with the option to reschedule or cancel tickets at any time prior to the session commencing.
- Allows 1 free change before normal rebooking fees are incurred.
- Waives all $25 fees for rescheduling and cancelling tickets.
- Must be purchased at the time of booking.
- Doesn’t allow for grazing boards to be rescheduled or cancelled within 48-hours of the session commencing. The cost of the grazing boards will then be forfeited.
- Doesn’t apply to private functions.
- Doesn’t allow for reschedules after the session has already commenced.
- Doesn’t apply to Gift Cards (purchases of Pinot Guarantee on a Gift Card can be reimbursed)
- For cancellations with the Pinot Guarantee, the full amount of tickets minus the Pinot Guarantee cost will be refunded.
Cancellation of session by Pinot & Picasso
In the event a public session is cancelled by Pinot & Picasso, the ticket purchaser will be notified via email or text message no later than 24 hours prior to their session scheduled start time. Ticket purchasers will be offered a reschedule to another upcoming session or credited the value of their purchase for future use.
Gift Cards are non-refundable and can only be used prior to their expiry date. Expiry is 3 years from issue date.
Gift cards are delivered via email and contain instructions on how to redeem online through our checkout. Our gift cards are not a physical product.
‘Exclusive’ gift cards can only be used at the studio they were purchased for. ‘Exclusive’ gift cards cannot be transferred to another studio. Gift Cards purchased prior to 29th May 2020 are classed as ‘Exclusive’ gift cards.
‘Flexi’ gift cards can be redeemed at any studio. Please choose the studio carefully as ‘Flexi’ gift cards cannot be reissued once they have been redeemed. In the event a session is cancelled or rescheduled, the funds can only be reissued as an ‘Exclusive’ gift card (subject to cancellation/rebooking fees).
Gift cards cannot be used to purchase an Art Box.
Pinot Guarantee does not apply to gift cards.
Competitions and Promotional Offers
- Discount will only be provided when “GROUPBOOKINGS” discount code is used while making the booking.
- Customers will get 10% discount on public session tickets price on using the code.
- Discount will be provided only when there are 8+ public session tickets purchased in one transaction.
- Discount code can be used in conjunction with Pinot & Picasso gift cards.
- Discount code can not be used with other discount/promotion codes.
- Discount will not be provided on anything not mentioned.
- Discount code can be used multiple times throughout the promotion period.
- Discount may be forfeited in case of cancellation/refund of ticket(s) in the discounted order.
“SUMMER-SESSION20” promotion T&Cs:
- Applies for 2 or more Public Session tickets only.
- Valid at selected studios only.
- Valid for selected sessions only.
- Promotion is valid till 31st Jan 2023.
This Website is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. All participants in Pinot & Picasso public events must be 18 and over.
School Holiday, Family Friendly events and private functions are suitable for participants under the age of 18. Any all-age events will be advertised accordingly. Staff running children’s events are required to hold a valid Working With Childrens Check or state equivalent.
All artwork, paintings, photos, graphics, text, audio clips, button icons, slogans, trade names and other intellectual property contained on our website, belongs exclusively to Pinot & Picasso. You may not use, reproduce, modify, copy, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, distribute or commercially exploit any of the content or otherwise dispose of any of the content in a way not permitted by us, without our express written consent.
Conditions of entry to studio
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Pinot & Picasso are taking all necessary precautions outlined by the state government. Pinot & Picasso reserve the right to refuse entry or ask guests to leave the premises if they do not reasonably follow the below. We ask that guests assist in this by:
- Practice social distancing of 1.5m between others
- Washing and sanitising hands
- Staying home if unwell or showing signs of the virus
- Staying home if tested positive or are awaiting test results
Respect other guests and staff
Follow guidance of staff and refrain from speaking over painting instructions, hindering the experience for other guests. Customers must respect the staff and may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises if they do not follow such terms.
Pinot & Picasso does not accept responsibility for any losses or damage incurred to personal belongings or clothing. Guests should dress appropriately to the activity.
Respect property of Pinot & Picasso
Guests should not cause damage to any property owned by Pinot & Picasso.
All of our New Zealand studios are on-licensed venues (Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012). Pinot & Picasso take precautions to operate responsibly in our studios. It is also illegal for anyone to purchase alcohol or be supplied who is under 18 and to make a false declaration of their age in order to consume liquor. All our studios are BYO.
Team members understand it is an offense to:
- Allow an intoxicated person to enter the premises
- Sell or supply alcohol to an intoxicated person
- Allow a person to become intoxicated
- Allow an intoxicated person to be or remain on a licensed premises
- Allow disorderly conduct on the premises
Pinot & Picasso premises are strictly smoke-free and smoking is not permitted under any circumstances.
Safety & Security
For the safety and security of guests and staff, please note recorded video surveillance and silent alarms may be in use.
Pinot & Picasso may take promotional photos or videos during a public or private event. Customers have the right to decline to have their images captured and should make this known to the staff members. Customers should also avoid taking photographs and videos of other guests, unless permission is given. No images are to be captured of minors, unless permission is granted by the parent or guardian.
Topless Waitresses’ models are not escorts and if you, the guests are found to be soliciting services then the models and guest/s are entitled to leave the studio immediately and no refund will be provided.
Any aggressive, rowdy or intoxicated guests will be removed from the studio immediately.
Guests are advised that models are not to be touched inappropriately or photographed without prior consent. If you, the guests are found to be doing so then the model/models are entitled to leave the job immediately and no refund will be provided.
Pinot & Picasso stipulates under no circumstances any of the performers are to perform in full body nudity. This can result in indecent exposure and will be a breach on the guest/s which can lead to a penalty/fine.
If any of these conditions are breached you will be removed from the premises and a ban will be put in place for any future Pinot & Picasso events.
- Pinot & Picasso does not accept responsibility for any losses or damage incurred to personal belongings or clothing.
- We encourage responsible consumption of alcohol. We will ask any patron to leave when we consider they have reached a limit of intoxication.
- A ZERO tolerance is taken to any act of violence, unruly or indecent behaviour both towards other
guests and staff members, offenders will be asked to leave the premises immediately and may be charged as per the law.
- Offensive, abusive language and misbehaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to leave.
- Follow guidance of staff and refrain from speaking over painting instructions, hindering the experience for other guests. Customers must respect the staff and may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises if they do not follow such terms.
- Pinot & Picasso take precautions to operate responsibly in our studios. It is illegal for a person to supply liquor and for a minor to drink liquor in a BYO venue. Pinot & Picasso prohibit underage drinking.
- Pinot & Picasso premises are strictly smoke-free and smoking is not permitted under any circumstances. We ask any guests who are smoking to remove their apron for hygiene purposes.
- For the safety and security of guests and staff, please note recorded video surveillance and silent alarms may be in use.
- Guests should not cause damage to any property owned by Pinot & Picasso.
- Pinot & Picasso may take promotional photos or videos during a public or private event. Customers have the right to decline to have their images captured and should make this known to the staff members. Customers should also avoid taking photographs and videos of other guests, unless permission is given.
Our Rights – Pinot & Picasso reserve the right to:
- Refuse guests’ entry to the premises.
- Request guests leave the premises without a refund, should they breach any of these conditions of entry.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The purchaser agrees that the provision of any service, including but not limited to public painting sessions, purchased from our website is at the Purchaser’s sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Pinot & Picasso will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any services provided from this website or establishment, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by Pinot & Picasso nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers’ directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall the purchaser rely on any such information or advice.
Head Office operates Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm.
Address: 7/29 Abel St, Jamisontown NSW 2750, Australia
Veuve Ventures NZ Limited TA Pinot & Picasso